If the items came from AG, then it shouldn't smell. Did it have the little package of moisture absorber in the package?
I would send it back for a replacement.
I used the $10 code for the (cough) time and got my DD the Star Pocket skirt and Side--Tie sweater. They are quite cute and I'm glad I got them.
But...how to put this delicately...they stink! Any tips as to how to rid clothing of that musty, been-sitting-in-a-cardboard-box-too-long smell? [img]confused.gif[/img]
If the items came from AG, then it shouldn't smell. Did it have the little package of moisture absorber in the package?
I would send it back for a replacement.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It occurred to me to do so, but since it is girls' clothing on sale, I have a hunch it is all coming out of some warehouse somewhere. And so I don't think I'm going to get anyone to look through the packages for a non-musty set. If I send them back I'm risking this happening again. I just don't have the patience for that kind of endless cycle. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]Originally posted by Polly Marie:
If the items came from AG, then it shouldn't smell. Did it have the little package of moisture absorber in the package? I would send it back for a replacement.
No, there was no silicon pack, but honestly I don't recall there ever being one with girl clothing. The skirt and sweater came in plastic AG bags.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 15, 2006 08:11 PM: Message edited by: EleanorofAquitane ]</font>
I would try washing them in some woolight - let them soak a little bit and then rinse - It shopuld take out the odor
The Woolite should work. If it doesn't then you might try Surf detergent, which is suppose to get bad smells out.
Isn't there a Febreeze for laundry for just this sort of situation?
Bookmarks